SnapTint.com purchases USPS shipping insurance on every order
to cover the case that the product has been damaged during shipping.
If the shipping tube arrives with ANY exterior damage,
it is quite likely that the tint kit on the inside has been damaged as
well despite the foam packaging.Immediately reject receipt of tube,
and have the Post Office return the tube to us free of charge. We will then send
out a replacement for the damage.
If the Postal Worker is not available, verify that the film inside has been damaged.
Sometimes the damage is limited to areas of the film that will not be used at all. To file a USPS claim
to report the damage:
- Contact SnapTint
for the Mailing Receipt and PS1000 Claim Form, please provide your Order ID for easier lookup
- Bring the following items to your local US Post Office to submit the claim:
- Printout of the Mailing Receipt
- Printout of the PS1000 Claim Form
- Invoice wrapped around the kit as Evidence of Value
- Damaged tint kit and packaging as Proof of Damage
- Once the claim has been submitted to the USPS and the paperwork completed. Please fax the signed claim form to (800) 880-1384
or scan a copy of the PS1000 form to firstname.lastname@example.org. SnapTint will ship out a replacement kit as soon as we received this.
We apologize for the inconvenience, every so often USPS damages the film during shipping.